2 Complicated - Chris Brown

Posted by kd Saturday, November 16, 2013 0 comments
Shared glasses and cigarettesThere's a lock... up inside of meAnd I have so many regretsThis isn't how things used to beAnd... neevr satisfiedGuess what I stop f*cking tryinGuess up and guess you didn't know your...
But it's always youI'm always wrong anything like youAnd I always got awar with youAnd I lose yeah yeahI'm a sell it dude gotta keep coming back to you'Cause it's feeling like deja-vuMy head spinnin around and got me sayin
Chorus:I I IYour way 2 complicatedI I I I I can't no longer take itI I I I we're no good let 's just base itI I I I 'cause your way 2 complicated
Here such a snobby girl
Used to think you were a queenDamn shawty did rain on my paradeSame old silly games you playThis is such a waste of timeI'm starting to think that you're insane Download Sekarang
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: 2 Complicated - Chris Brown
Ditulis oleh kd
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://lirikdanlagu2.blogspot.com/2013/11/2-complicated-chris-brown.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Buat Email | Copyright of Kumpulan Lirik Lagu Indonesia Terbaru dan Populer.