Ain't Thinkin Bout You - Chris Brown

Posted by kd Saturday, November 16, 2013 0 comments
Yea (On Tonight)It's Like I Can't Let You Go (On Tonight)But I Got To (On Tonight)I'm a Change It Up A Lil Bit, I'm a Do It Like This
[Verse: Chris Brown]We Been Together For A MinuteNow It Feels Funny To Be Doing Something DifferentBut It's All Good, Me And You FinishedShe Gotta Ball Player, But A Nxgga Ain't TrippingAnd I Ain't Saying That He Don't Love YouBut I Don't Think He Love You Like I DoBut It's Okay, It's AlrightMy Blackberry Filled With A Whole Bunch Of WomenWasting Time, Steady Tryna Get You BackGet You Back In My LifeYea You Don't Care, You Don't CareIt Used To Be You That I Like But I'm a Do What I LikeTonight, I'm Goin Get TipsyOver Twenty One, All The Girls Have FunAnd Watch The Ladies Jump On Me
[Chorus:]I'm Not Looking For Love, Cause She's GoneSo Tell All The Girls That The Bottles On UsGet Your Drink OnI Just Wanna Have A Good Time And Keep You Off My MindFind A Lil Shawty I LikeGirl When I'm Up In The Club, Really Turnt UpI Ain't Goin Think About You (Na Na Na Na)(Aye Aye Aye) Ain't Thinking About You Tonight (Night Night Night)
[Verse: Bow Wow]You Got The Wrong One, If You Think I Ain't Gonna Go OutYou Used To Be The Only Girl A Nxgga Would Think AboutI Gotta Couple Of Girls On Call, I'm a Bring Em OutA Magic City Stripper, Hunh, So This Is What It's All AboutI'm The Club Doing My Two StepsI Done Pulled About Eight Broads AlreadyI'm Just Getting My Feet Wet (Damn)But I Ain't Even Knocking Your StyleSee I Be Here All Day Tryna Count How Many Girls Want BowYea I See You On The Blogs With Your Dude And All ThatBut Little Do You Know, You Making Yourself Look WackIf Dude Gotta Problem, Better Tell Him To Fall BackI'm Blowing Real Big In VIP, Yea That Loud PackShxt It's Me And Chris In Here, So You Know It's Real Thick In HereBetter Cuff Your Girl Because Your Bxtch In HereTryna See How Many I Can Fit In My LamboI Never Go Raw, Stay Strapped Like Rambo
[Chorus:]I'm Not Looking For Love, Cause She's GoneSo Tell All The Girls That The Bottles On UsGet Your Drink OnI Just Wanna Have A Good Time And Keep You Off My MindFind A Lil Shawty I LikeGirl When I'm Up In The Club, Really Turnt UpI Ain't Goin Think About You (Na Na Na Na)(Aye Aye Aye) Ain't Thinking About You Tonight (Night Night Night)
[Chris Brown:]Shawty WassupI'm Bad (Bad)All The Girls In The Club (Got Damn You Sexy)You Sexy, Got Damn You SexyOh You Sexy, Ohhhhhh
[Chorus:]I'm Not Looking For Love, Cause She's GoneSo Tell All The Girls That The Bottles On UsGet Your Drink OnI Just Wanna Have A Good Time And Keep You Off My MindFind A Lil Shawty I LikeGirl When I'm Up In The Club, Really Turnt UpI Ain't Goin Think About You (Na Na Na Na)(Aye Aye Aye) Ain't Thinking About You Tonight (Night Night Night) Download Sekarang
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Ain't Thinkin Bout You - Chris Brown
Ditulis oleh kd
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://lirikdanlagu2.blogspot.com/2013/11/aint-thinkin-bout-you-chris-brown.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Buat Email | Copyright of Kumpulan Lirik Lagu Indonesia Terbaru dan Populer.